Bump Cap, Front Brim, Blue, Fits Hat Size 6-1/2 to 7-1/2 – Also Available in various sizes and Brands.
These bump caps protect workers from light bumps caused by bumping into a stationary object and are generally worn by workers in confined spaces, crawl spaces, or near overhead piping. They resemble a traditional hard hat and are made of plastic so they can be used in food manufacturing. Bump caps are not ANSI-rated and are not suitable for applications that require an ANSI-rated hard hat.
Bump caps protect workers from minor impacts, like those experienced by exterminators, contractors, baggage handlers, and warehouse workers, or when working in crawl spaces and other confined spaces. They are worn on the head when hard hats are not required but workers want protection from bumps, scrapes, and cuts that can be caused by walking or bumping into an object. Bump caps have a lower profile than hard hats so they don’t get in the way in confined spaces. Bump caps are not ANSI-rated
- ItemBump Cap
- Head Protection StyleFront Brim
- Head Protection ColorBlue
- Head Protection MaterialPolyethylene
- Fits Hat Size6-1/2 to 7-1/2
- Accessory Mounting OptionsNone
- Head Protection VentingYes
- Includes LED LightsNo
- Color/Graphics TypeBasic Colors
- Head Protection GraphicsNo Graphics
- Suspension Adjustment TypePinlock
- Head Protection BrandCONDOR
- Accessory SlotsNo